Albert N. Milliron
Albert N. Milliron Founding Editor
Follow on twitter at @politisite
Albert Milliron is the founder of Iron Mill Interactive Media, Inc. the parent company of Iron Mill News Service and Politisite.com. Milliron is credentialed by most major news networks for Presidential debates and major Political Parties for political event coverage. Albert has interviewed nearly every candidate for the office of the Presidency since 2004. Albert maintains relationships with the White House and State Department to provide direct reporting from the Administration’s Press team. Albert is the former Public Relations Chairman of the Columbia County Republican Party in Georgia. He is a former Delegate.
Milliron began his media career in 1981 as a radio personality. Prior he worked in the Music Business promoting/booking national acts.
He is a veteran of the US Army Medical Department and the Department of Veterans Affairs, Department of Psychiatry. He received Commendation for Operation Desert Storm by the United States Medical Command, Held a Professional Clinical Certification. Milliron maintained proficiency in Combat Psychiatry, Clinical Research, and Emergency Mental Health.
Albert is a published researcher with expertise in Seasonal Affective Disorder, Melatonin, Combat Psychiatry, and Addiction . His research is quoted and referenced in hundreds of medical journals and books on the subject. His work is also part of the curriculum at several major universities.
Milliron makes himself available for Media interviews, but for the most part, he is seen in the Spin-Rooms and Press Filing centers during Election season. While not covering Politics, he enjoys his Amateur radio Hobby call-sign AL7KT
- Nordic Council for Arctic Medical Research, International Union for Circumpolar Health
- Allbert N. Milliron appears in Radical-in-Chief: Barack Obama and the Untold Story of American Socialism By Stanley Kurtz
- Albert N. Milliron appears in Debacle: Obama’s War on Jobs and Growth By Grover Glenn Norquist, John R. Lott
- Neuroendocrine Correlates of Sleep/Wakefulness
- Seasonal affective disorder: practice and research
- Handbook of clinical neurology
- The Human hypothalamus: basic and clinical aspects
- American journal of epidemiology, Volume 150, Issues 1-6 – Johns Hopkins University. School of Hygiene and Public Health, Society for Epidemiologic Research (U.S.)