Interesting the left supported Bruce Jenner until he ‘came out’ as a Republican – I’ve heard progressives say for years that being a conservative is a genetic brain disorder, so how is it they can’t accept conservatives who were ‘born that way’
Our bubbled mainstream media got a serious crash-course in reality this week with the revelations that Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio don’t hate gays, and that Bruce Jenner, who is in the process of transitioning into a woman, remains a Christian Republican.During a two-hour interview Friday night, Jenner said to a noticeably puzzled Diane Sawyer, “I’ve always been more on the conservative side.” Still in shock, Sawyer then asked if he’s a Republican. Jenner responded in the affirmative, ”Yeah. Is that a bad thing? I believe in the Constitution.” Jenner also said he was a Christian and not a Barack Obama fan.
The left-wing Huffington Post is even more confused than Ms. Sawyer. The Daily Caller’s Betsy Rothstein notes that HuffPo has saturated its site in overnight Jenner coverage without once managing to reveal his identity as a Christian Republican.
Newflash: Jenner didn’t get a brain transplant.
Read More: at Gay Panic Breitbart
- ‘I believe in the Constitution’: Bruce Jenner comes out – as a Republican
- Bruce Jenner’s Shocking Revelation
- 19 Funniest Liberal Reactions To Bruce Jenner Coming Out Of The Closet – As A Christian Republican
- Log Cabin Republicans welcome Bruce Jenner’s other revelation
- Tolerance: Bruce Jenner Slammed Online After Coming Out as A Conservative Christian