Joe DiGenova, a former U.S. attorney who now represents Mark Thompson, one of the so-called “Benghazi whistleblowers” who testified before Congress last spring, says he’s been told that some “very ugly people” had stolen the missiles, and that the Benghazi annex played a key role in the theft.
- Al-Qaeda stole Surface to Air Missiles from Libya
- 20,000 Surface-to-Air Missiles Missing from Libya
- Attorney for U.S. whistleblower: 400 surface-to-air missiles were stolen from Benghazi
- Intelligence official says 400 missiles stolen in Benghazi causing fear
- Flashback: Pentagon knew Libyan weapons fell into hands of al Qaeda