Gallup will not conduct daily tracking surveys for a second night, Tuesday, Oct. 30, due to the ongoing effects of Superstorm Sandy and will continue to reassess the situation on a day-to-day basis. Gallup will provide an update on Wednesday about plans from that point forward.
Donate! Keep Conservative Media Alive!
- The Obama, IRS Smoking Gun?
- Hillary Clinton’s Benghazi ‘Scapegoat’ Raymond Maxwell Speaks Out
- Targeted Enough Already – IRS protests set for May 21, South Carolina Locations
- Obama’s DOJ Tracks Reporters Movements, Obtains Personal Emails; Journalists Unite Against DOJ
- Too Big to Jail
- Congressman Pete Sessions proposes anti-IRS enforced healthcare bill
- Dr. Like Kermit Gosnell:New Stunning Photos, Testimony Show Texas Abortionist Kills Babies Born Alive
- Study: Conservatives are Manly Men, Effeminate Liberals demand recount
- Poll: 26% say IRS Targeting Conservatives is Appropriate
- Recent IRS revelations open a door to overhauling a corrupt tax system