At a Campaign rally in 2008, Obama said that health care should not purchased with a tax increase (October 4, 2008).
2008 Obama: Health Care Should “Never Be Purchased With Tax Increases On Middle Class Families.” – YouTube
Donate! Keep Conservative Media Alive!
- Teaparty IRS Protest Photos and Signs from around the Nation
- The Obama, IRS Smoking Gun?
- Hillary Clinton’s Benghazi ‘Scapegoat’ Raymond Maxwell Speaks Out
- Targeted Enough Already – IRS protests set for May 21, South Carolina Locations
- Obama’s DOJ Tracks Reporters Movements, Obtains Personal Emails; Journalists Unite Against DOJ
- Too Big to Jail
- Congressman Pete Sessions proposes anti-IRS enforced healthcare bill
- Dr. Like Kermit Gosnell:New Stunning Photos, Testimony Show Texas Abortionist Kills Babies Born Alive
- Study: Conservatives are Manly Men, Effeminate Liberals demand recount
- Poll: 26% say IRS Targeting Conservatives is Appropriate