“I think there are some people in the Democratic Party that think that the immigration issue’s more valuable to them unsolved, that it gives them something to talk about, that they can go back to Hispanic communities and make unrealistic promises every two years and win votes,” Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) told FOX News’ Greta van Susteren.
Donate! Keep Conservative Media Alive!
- Obama calls on Attorney General to step down for Political Vendettas
- IRS Lois Lerner SIGNED Letters of Intimidation to Tea Party
- Pattern of Conservative Harassment? Lerner went after Christian Coalition in the 90s
- AG Holder Personally signed off on FNC Rosen warrant, Lied to Congress
- Lois Lerner first IRS criminal to go down
- Fact Sheet: U.S. Policy Standards and Procedures for the Use of Force in Counterterrorism Operations Outside the United States and Areas of Active Hostilities
- Obama – The Future of our Fight against Terrorism – Speech Text
- $2M FEMA ‘safe room’ grant for Moore, OK was Delayed by Government Red tape
- US Attorney going after Fox News Journalists is Obama Donor, Worked for Campaign
- Special Prosecutor in the IRS Scandal Inevitable