WMUR ABC Primary Debate Set For Saturday
Watch the Debate in 2 Minutes
MANCHESTER, N.H. — WMUR and ABC News will be teaming up for a prime-time debate this Saturday before the New Hampshire Primary.The debate will take place at 9 p.m. on Jan. 7 on the campus of Saint Anselm College. It will be moderated by ABC’s Diane Sawyer and George Stephanopoulos and WMUR’s Josh McElveen.Debate crews are getting the center ready to take center stage. Light rigger Walter Webber is helping out with the spotlight.”I go up in the light and I focus in on all the candidates and everything,” Webber said.Read more: WMUR ABC Primary Debate Set For Saturday
ABC/WMUR New Hampshire Debate
- January 7, 2012 9:00 pm
- January 7, 2012 11:00 pm
- Dana Center at Saint Anselm College in Manchester
- Address:100 Saint Anselms Drive, Manchester, NH, United States
The ABC/WMUR New Hampshire Debate will be held at the Dana Center at Saint Anselm College in Manchester, 100 Saint Anselms Drive, Manchester, New Hampshire on Saturday, January 7th at 9:00 p.m. Eastern.
Criteria for WMUR ABC News Debate In NH on Jan. 7, 2012
1) Achieve 5 percent or higher in a poll of likely NH Republican primary voters conducted by UNH Survey Center, Harvard/Saint Anselm NHIOP, or any polling organization on the list below, conducted between Nov. 1, 2011 and Jan. 6, 2012;
– OR -2) Achieve 5 percent or higher in a primary trial heat of registered Republican voters in any of the national polls designated on the list below, conducted between Nov. 1, 2011 and Jan. 6, 2012;
– OR -3) Place first, second or third in the Iowa Republican caucuses.Polling organizations include: ABC News, AP, Bloomberg, CBS, CNN, FOX, Gallup, NBC News, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and the Washington Post
Media Advisory: Saint Anselm College
ABC News, Yahoo! News, and WMUR-TV, ABC’s Hearst-owned affiliate in Manchester, N.H., are joining forces to host a Republican presidential candidate debate in New Hampshire on Saturday, January 7, 2012. The debate occurs a critical moment in the Republican nomination process — just four days after the Iowa caucuses and three days before the Granite State’s first in the nation primary. It will be the only broadcast network debate in primetime before the primary airing from 9:00-11:00pm/ET (6:00-8:00pm/PT) from Saint Anselm College. The debate will air live nationally on the ABC Television Network and locally on WMUR-TV and will be moderated by ABC’s Diane Sawyer and George Stephanopoulos; they will be joined by WMUR-TV anchor Josh McElveen.
Live: New Hampshire Republican Presidential Debate
On Saturday, January 7 starting at 9pm, we will be broadcasting the New Hampshire Republican Primary Debate live from the Dana Center. Watch the live stream right here, join in on the live discussion with Rev. Dale S. Kuehne, Ph.D., and interact with us as we post blogs, photos, and much more.