Americans have more choice than they think when selecting their candidate for President in 2012. In Fact, President Obama has 174 other people in America Running against him.. Why? Because the Rent is too Damn High!
In America, most of the news surrounds the Republican and Democrat parties. Every once in a while, one will hear something on the Green Party or maybe the Libertarians. And if one really is being thorough, they will mention the Constitution Party. But in most cases one will not hear much is anything on the New Black Panther Party or the American Populist Party.
If folks would start evaluating these people running for president and look at the alternative parties, Americans could return the Government to the people. As it stands now, the Republican and democrat parties rule America.
There are Nearly 40 national political parties in the United States.
So when one thinks they don’t have a choice, one is not looking hard enough.
The FEC has 175 Americans that have filed to run for US president in 2012, that fit the criteria.
- The individual has received contributions aggregating in excess of $5,000 or made expenditures aggregating in excess of $5,000; or
- The individual has given consent to another person to receive contributions or make expenditures on behalf of him or herself and that person has received contributions aggregating in excess of $5,000 or made expenditures aggregating in excess of $5,000 (11 CFR 100.3(a)).Alvin Greene is yet to file, however, Jimmy McMillan of “The Rent is too Damn High” is listed. President Obama is there, but he is not the only Democrat who is running.Here are some Eye Catching Names: (Remember that these are all real candidates.)
- JONATHON THE IMPALER SHARKEY,
- GEORGE WASHINGTON WILLIAMS,
- PRESIDENT EMPEROR CAESAR,
- RUTHERFORD BERT HAYES,
- HRM. CAESAR ST AUGUSTINE DE BUONAPARTEHRM could stand for His Royal Majesty, but I won’t jump to any conclusions.
Count Candidate ID Candidate Name FEC Form 2 Filing Date 1 P60004793 ADESHINA, YINKA ABOSEDE 2011-04-15 2 P20002374 ARAGON, DAVID G 2010-12-21 3 P00003715 ASHE, WARREN RODERICK PRESIDENT 2011-01-03 4 P20002978 BACHMANN, MICHELE 2011-06-13 5 P80003957 BAILEY, GEORGE BRENT JR 2010-07-07 6 P20002150 BALLARD, GEORGE HENRY III 2010-04-12 7 P20002697 BARNETT, ANDRE N 2011-04-21 8 P20002358 BEACH, RALPH ALLEN 2010-10-12 9 P20002598 BLANKENSHIP, JARED 2011-04-05 10 P20002028 BLISS, RUSSELL P JR (RUSTY) 2009-09-11 11 P80005077 BOSS, JEFFREY HARLAN 2009-07-01 12 P80005002 BROWN, ROBERT PAUL JR 2011-04-11 13 P20002002 BROWN, WHENCE RONELL 2009-08-13 14 P20002788 BRUZZESI, THOMAS J 2011-05-13 15 P20002234 BUSH, SAVANNAH JEWEL MCCUMBER 2010-07-06 16 P20002226 BUSH, TANNER CLINE MCCUMBER 2010-07-06 17 P00002295 BYERLEY, LESTER F JR 2011-04-27 18 P80003221 CAESAR, PRESIDENT EMPEROR 2010-12-13 19 P00003608 CAIN, HERMAN 2011-05-03 20 P20001962 CAIN, SCOTT ANDREW SR 2009-06-16
US National Political Parties & Organizations
American Patriot Party
American Reform Party
American Synthesis Party
American Women Presidents
Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee Democratic Leadership Council/Progressive Policy Institute Democratic National Committee Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee U.S. House of Representatives Democratic Leadership
See the rest US National Political Parties & Organizations.
Think Obama is a Socialist? These candidates are really Socialists
SOCIALIST PARTY USA (SP-USA) / PEACE & FREEDOM PARTY (PFP):
| Stewart Alexander (California)
Presidential NomineeAlejandro “Alex” Mendoza (Texas)
Vice Presidential Nominee