But let the left keep doing what they do, showing their own delusional self importance and power. As we watch folks leave CNN and MSNBC like flys in the midst of DDT, they just have to make themselves feel better, right? Oh there is more, believe me. Lets just put it this way. Watch programming at those other channels from now until June. It will be comical. And for the folks over at the Color of Change and Media Matters, life will be taking on a new meaning in short order as well.
In the wake of Glenn announcing his new agreement with Fox News, which explained that Glenn will ‘develop and produce a variety of television projects for air on the as well as content for other platforms including Fox News’ digital properties.’ and ‘transition off his daily program’. The media is making all kinds of hilarious attempts at explaining and ‘investigating’ Glenn’s decision. Check out Glenn’s reaction to the cute attempts by the left to bash him HERE.
LOL: some media coverage of Glenn’s decision
- Chris Matthews gives himself credit – STORY
- Larry O’Donnell exposes his own crappy ratings while highlighting Glenn’s astronomic numbers – STORY
- GMA ‘investigates’ Glenn’s decision to leave Fox – STORY
Speaking of funny: The reporting is riddled with so many untruths, these attempts stand a good chance of being used as material for Glenn’s upcoming comedy tour – which starts TOMORROW! Get all the dates and ticket info HERE.
- ‘Glennpocalypse’ Now: Glenn Beck leaving Fox News show
- Who should replace Glenn Beck at Fox News?
- Glenn Beck: Fired Or Quit? Roger Ailes Says He ‘Doesn’t Care’
- Glenn Beck Recommends His Replacement For Fox News Five PM Time Slot (mediaite.com)