MediaTrackers is on the scene for today’s protests in Madison. They captured this doctor on video signing ’sick’ forms for union members skipping work. As you know, hundreds of schools across the state have been forced closed because teachers have called in ’sick.’ Yet another good lesson to be teaching the next generation. Stay tuned for more video and reports from Madison.
Althouse: spoke to another doctor — I assume he’s a doctor — and I asked him whether he was worried, with all the cameras here, about his reputation. He said no. But he didn’t use a political defense. He didn’t say he supported the protesters and wanted to help them. He said people really do have symptoms, and it’s a normal thing for doctors to believe patients who report symptoms and to write excuse notes for them. People call doctors all the time to get the required notes, and doctors trust the patients to report their symptoms properly. He ticked off the symptoms I’ve listed above.
- Video: Doctors handing out fake medical excuses at WI union protest (hotair.com)
- Wisconsin Protest Update: Doctors Handing Out “Sick Notes” To Union Protesters (mediaite.com)
- Support Wisconsin: Trumka storms Madison tomorrow; Walker supporters to rally Saturday; a disgusted teacher calls out unions (michellemalkin.com)
- Fraud! Wisconsin doctors hand out fake sick notes to union protesters
- Medical Fraud and Malpractice in WI — Follow the Doctors | The Ancient Truth
- I wasn’t going to comment on the WI union fracas | Pithy Title Goes Here