Nikki Haley Affair Text Messages paint a Sad picture for the GOP

South Carolina Politics at its best, from Whisper campaigns, to paid Bloggers, and Campaign Mangers holding on to information until it is political expedient to do so.  The Nikki Haley / Will Folks affair has come to this.  Folks has posted Text messages from all involved to prove his position.  Folks, who said he would remain silent after his first confession, has continued to post on his blog more and more information following Haley’s denial.

Many political players in South Carolina politics are represented.  The family values party has failed it’s constituents again.

Get ready to be upset, again

From: Wes Donehue
Sent: May 13, 2010 2:55 PM

I just don’t know who has told more people, you or Nikki.

From: Will Folks
To: Tim Pearson
Sent: May 13, 2010 3:21 PM

I am getting a lot of buzz about the me/nikki rumor today. Word is donehue is behind it.

From: Tim Pearson
Sent: May 13, 2010 3:26 PM

I am too. Free times apparently called some legislators. Assuming it’s hutchins.

From: Tim Pearson
Sent: May 13, 2010 3:29 PM

Can you fuck donehue up?

From: Wes Donehue
Sent: May 13, 2010 5:01 PM

Here my promise to you, man to man. If you tell me that a story will fuck up your marriage, I’ll do everything in my power to kill it.

From: Tim Pearson
Sent: May 13, 2010 5:33 PM

Sorry – took longer than I thought. What are you hearing?

From: Will Folks

Sent: May 14, 2010 10:24 AM

From: Wes Donehue
Sent: May 14, 2010 10:25 AM

Actually, I haven’t.

From: Wes Donehue
Sent: May 14, 2010 10:36 AM

Now, I don’t give a fuck of you believe me or not. Your the one who screwed her. You’re the one who bragged about it. She’s the one who told BJ. Yall point fingers at your own damn selves and leave me the fuck out of it.

From: Tim Pearson
Sent: May 14, 2010 11:10 AM

All good?

From: Will Folks
To: Tim Pearson
Sent: May 14, 2010 11:12 AM

He seems to be backing down, yeah. Dunno if that kills it or what.

From: Wes Donehue
Sent: May 14, 2010 11:50 AM

I’m going to try to kill it. You need to get BJ to back down. Nothing good will come of this getting out. I’ve already helped bust up one family. No need to take down another one.

From: Wes Donehue
Sent: May 14, 2010 12:28 PM

I didn’t start this. I just told too many people that it was happening.

From: Tim Pearson
Sent: May 14, 2010 1:05 PM

Tks for your help this am.

From: Will Folks
To: Tim Pearson
Sent: May 14, 2010 1:11 PM
Subject: Sure.

Sure. I still think he ends up running something

Read the rest:  Haley-gate: The Storm Before The Storm :: FITSNews.

Here is the commercial that was to keep Haley on top

Round two:

Republican blogger Will Folks, in an e-mail to The Daily Caller, said records of e-mails, text messages and phone records will prove he had an extramarital affair with South Carolina gubernatorial candidate Nikki Haley.

“In the end, I think the record of communication here will end up speaking for itself,” Folks told The Daily Caller.

He told the local Fox affiliate that he’d just met with his lawyer and would release the material “soon.” More from one of his co-bloggers, who wonders why Haley hasn’t sued yet:

via Hot Air » Nikki Haley’s accuser: I’ll release texts and e-mails that prove the affair soon.

Nikki Haley Camp response says Texts Reflect “Overactive Imagination”

Pearson told Politico that the alleged texts reflect the fact that Folks’ “overactive imagination has gone into overdrive.”

“South Carolina politics is full of rumors and innuendo – and, of course, our campaign did everything in our power to prevent false rumors about Nikki from airing out in the media as they now have,” Pearson said.

via Nikki Haley Says Texts Reflect “Overactive Imagination” – Political Hotsheet – CBS News.

About the Author

Politisite delivers the latest Breaking Political News, Debate Coverage, Election Results, Commentary and Analysis. We provide in-depth news with special reports and interactive political coverage. Politisite was a pioneer in internet political news gathering and dissemination. Politisite came live in early 1998 and become the first internet only news source to cover local, state, and national political campaigns, debates and elections. Before there were the terms Blog, Blogger, New Media, or Crowd-sourcing, Politisite was developing what has become the standard in political news coverage, long before most political sites were even conceived. The Name ‘Politisite” simply means Political Website.

Author Archive Page