Fabricating A Presidential Family Part I

photoshopped Obama family

In order to create a beloved leader whom the masses can be charismatically seduced by as their freedoms evaporate under unfair and ideological rule, a cult of personality must be created. Every Communist and fascist regime in history has used the media, falsehoods about the leader’s attributes, and even the alteration of the person’s past in order that a perfect illusion of personal circumstance and leadership capability is instilled in […]

Loving Parenting An Unfair Advantage?

According to progressives don't read to your kids! It's unfair to the under privileged!According to progressives don't read to your kids! It's unfair to the under privileged!

According to Professor Adam Swift who was quoted by ABC in the UK in a recent article, good parenting may lead to an unfair advantage when compared to the underprivileged. If you read to your kids before they go to bed chances are they will be more intelligent and well adjusted according to child psychologists. Thus, Professor Swift points out that this presents an unfair advantage to the poor and […]

Veterans Treatment Court giving Veterans a fighting chance

The writer is the Mentor Coordinator for the Veterans Treatment Court in Richland County, South Carolina. I am often asked, “what is a Veterans Treatment Court anyway.” Recently CBS News did a piece that precisely answers that question. CBS News profiled SSGT Tommy Rieman who holds the Silver Star and a Purple Heart. His combat experience left him with severe Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) that lead to excessive drinking […]

Who’s Better with Your Money, You or Washington?

The people serve under big government but it does not serve the people.The people serve under big government but it does not serve the people.

Presidential candidate for the Democrat Party Bernie Sanders said that a tax code of 90 percent is not too high. Now, Sanders is an admitted socialist, so it’s no wonder he thinks the Government should take the vast majority of your paycheck from you and dole it out as it sees fit. Just for clarity, that’s leaving you a meager 10 percent of the money you worked for. At the […]

His Friends Called Him ‘Hank’

His Friends Called Him ‘Hank’

I was supposed to have jury duty, last week. I looked forward to it, in a perverse sort of way. Before appearing, the case was settled, delayed, or otherwise disappeared, much as it was the last time around. One can always hope, but it seems doubtful that I’d be chosen. The questionnaire asked if I’ve been the victim of a crime. Technically, no. Am I married or related to law-enforcement? […]

John Nash ‘A Beautiful Mind’ Dies in Taxi Crash

John Nash Jr., the genius Princeton University mathematician whose life was depicted in the film “A Beautiful Mind,” died Saturday along with his wife Alicia following a Taxi crash on the New Jersey Turnpike. Nash was 86. Alicia Nash was 82. The couple lived near Princeton University. Nash was diagnosed with schizophrenia early in his career and after being medicated that prevented him from being productive, decided to deal with […]